Where can you buy Bonsai Trees - Bonsai Tree Forum Bonsai Care
Bonsai Tree Forum Bonsai Care  

Welcome to the Bonsai Tree Forum Bonsai Care.

You are currently viewing our Bonsai Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and other features. By joining our Free Bonsai Tree community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE.

So please, JOIN OUR BONSAI FORUM TODAY! (Plus, it'll remove this annoying message)!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Bonsai Tree Forum Bonsai Care > Bonsai Classifieds > Buy, Sell or Trade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2006, 02:37 PM

Default Where can you buy Bonsai Trees

I'm quite interested in finding out where you can buy Bonsai Trees from. I know that I could get one from here, however I would like to know where are the best places to go to buy one.

Bonsai Care
Old 03-11-2006, 07:57 AM

Hmm have you tried e-bay? I bought one from their for a Mother's Day gift last year for a good price, my mother is an extraordinary gardner.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy
I'm quite interested in finding out where you can buy Bonsai Trees from. I know that I could get one from here, however I would like to know where are the best places to go to buy one.
I just wanted to write and say how pleased I am with the service provided to me when I started purchasing from this site: 4bonsai.com with a wide variety of Bonsai trees. My order arrived as promised today and they are absolutely perfect. I have seen bonsai directly for sale at nurseries that have not been near the quality of those that I purchased on line. What's more amazing is that they offer various Bonsai Trees, Lucky Bamboo, Lucky Bamboo pots, Lucky Bamboo kits, Bonsai humidity trays, Bonsai Trees under $30.00, Juniper Plants, Japanese Juniper, Juniper Bonsai, Japanese Juniper Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai, Imported Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai Trees and Imported Bonsai Trees. I recommed this site 4bonsai.com for Bonsai lovers, starters and those who are professionals in Bonsai Trees. This site has lots of information and products regarding Bonsai plants.

Now that I have these wonderful Bonsai trees. I hope that I can do them justice and keep them healthy for a long time to come.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:12 PM

Red face u can buy bonsai trees at gardens

Personaly, if u live in southern california. Special Gardens is the best store to go buy bonsai related things. They hav all the pots trees and tools ull need
Old 10-11-2006, 02:14 PM

Default i heard ebay was bad 4 bonsai trees

i would never buy from ebay
Old 09-04-2008, 04:18 PM

Google Colorado Bonsai and you will find Harold Sasaki's Nursery.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:50 AM

thanks you >>> <<<
Old 04-08-2009, 07:02 AM

kindly visit my web-site ''bonsai japan direct''

I will make a special sale for first sending.

regards
Old 05-04-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturePhoenix View Post
Hmm have you tried e-bay? I bought one from their for a Mother's Day gift last year for a good price, my mother is an extraordinary gardner.
I have purchased several from Amazon.com (the seller on most of them is Hirt's Gardens). they are well packed and shipped quickly, I have probably bought 6 or 7 this way and they all been very healthy trees.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:26 AM

It all depends where do you live.Try to search for local nurseries.There also nice nurseries online,but always it's better to see what you're buying.Collecting from the wild is a good idea too.Be always in the lookout for potential material for bonsai in the woods near your city or town,even into the neighborhood,in gardens,neglected trees are sometimes the best for bonsai and the owners will be happy of get rid of them.